Thank you for taking your time to view these important documents.
SBMS iPad FAQs
How much is the insurance fee and can I pay for it now?
- A user insurance fee of $30.00 must be paid prior to the student receiving the iPad. PayPal is now available for online payment.
My child has library fines from last year, will that stop him/her from receiving an iPad?
- Yes, any outstanding fines from last year must also be paid before a device is issued to the student.
Can we buy a different iPad cover for my child?
- No, students must use the district iPad cover for district iPads.
I have questions concerning iPads at my child's school. Where can I get information?
- Parents can contact Joshua Essary, Instructional Technology Facilitator at 215-3000.
What Apps will be on the iPad and who is responsible for purchasing them?
- The district will purchase student Apps that will be required for class use.