ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
We are delighted that you are interested in employment with Belton ISD. Belton is a progressive district with a proud history of excellence in academics and other areas of student achievement. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application.
Click here to complete an Online Employment Application.
What You Will Need to Apply Online
Before you begin the application process, you will need the following:
- Education History
- Work History Information
- Reference Phone Numbers
- Resume in Word format (optional)
It is not necessary to complete the application all at once, as you will be able to save your progress, exit the program, and come back at anytime to complete the job application. During the application process, you will have the opportunity to upload the required documents as an attachment to your application. If you do not have this information available in electronic format to upload, please forward a copy and we will scan and attach to your application.
Belton ISD, HR Department, P.O. Box 269, Belton, TX 76513, Fax (254) 215-2016
Required Documents for Professional Applicants
- A copy of your transcript (an official transcript is required before hiring if you are offered a contract)
- A copy of your Texas Teacher Certificate or valid out-of-state certificate (a letter from your university stating that you have applied for certification or that they will be recommending you for certification will satisfy this requirement) Please redact (mark out) your social security # and date of birth.
- Copy of acceptance letter from an approved Alternative Certification Program (if applicable)
Required Documents for Paraprofessional Applicants
You must provide documentation to show you meet one of the following qualifications necessary if you are applying for any of the instructional aide positions:
- Completed 48 hours at an Institution of Higher Education
- Obtained an Associates Degree
- Have received a “Highly Qualified Teaching Assistant Certification” or similar certification. Certification is offered by Temple College and includes 16 hours of training, instruction and testing. Region 12 also provides certification training. There is a fee for this training.
- Complete a Criminal History Information Addendum
- DO NOT FORGET TO ACTIVATE YOUR APPLICATION!
YOU MUST APPLY FOR A SPECIFIC JOB POSTING IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED A PART OF THE APPLICANT POOL FOR THAT POSITION. WE SUGGEST YOU CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR NEW JOB POSTINGS.
Executive Director of Human Resources