501 East 4th
Pre-Kindergarten Round-Up - April 10-13, 2017
Requisitos/Inscripciones para Pre-Kinder - 10 al 13 de abril, 2017
If you meet the eligibility qualifications below and would like to start the pre-kindergarten registration process, please complete the online registration form and the application for free/reduced meals:
1. The child is educationally (economically) disadvantaged. Eligible to participate in the National Free or Reduced-Price Lunch Program based on family income. Proof of income must be provided at time of registration (current payroll check stub, letter from employer stating wages or tax return for self-employment).
2. Child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces or who is ordered to active duty or who is ordered to active duty by proper authority OR
3. The child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or reserved component of the armed forces who was injured or killed while serving on active duty or I have verified the validity of the Military ID Card (MUST be current).
4. Families in transition, currently not living in their own housing due to economic hardship or other emergency situation (homeless).
5. Unable to speak and comprehend the English Language and are Limited English Proficient (LEP) Students according to Home Language Survey and qualifying criteria on the Woodcock-Munoz Assessment administered at the time of registration.
6. Have ever been in the conservatorship (foster care of the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) following an adversary hearing). DFPS provides a letter/evidence. Must have letter/evidence of eligibility for Pre-K.
*Once a student is determined to be eligible for PK, the student remains eligible for the remainder of the current school year. (SAAHP168)