South Belton Middle School (SBMS) opened its doors in August 2011. It is led by Principal Keonna White and Assistant Principals Kevin Taylor and Isaac Hernandez. SBMS is one of three middle schools in Belton ISD. It is part of the Belton ISD 1:1 iPad initiative.
To be a leader in preparing every student to excel in tomorrow's world
We make personal connections, take responsibility for our actions, and strive for excellence. We never stop.
- We believe that each member of the learning community has value and worth and must be held to
- We believe that our daily words and actions reflect what we really believe about students.
- We believe that the ultimate goal of any system, procedure, or rule in our school should be to increase learning.
- We believe that our actions directly affect student success.
- We believe that it takes everyone to build a positive culture.
- We believe that acceptable behavior has to be taught and modeled.
Keonna White - Principal