Belton ISD's Technology Services Department primary responsibilities:
- Seek out, apply for, and manage technology related grants.
- District's liaison for all E-Rate Category 1 and Category 2 matters.
- Establish technology purchasing guidelines and act as the single point for technology purchases within the District.
- Train administration, faculty, and staff on all technology appliances and applications.
- Train administration, faculty, and staff to integrate technology into the curriculum.
Service and Support
- Install, support and maintain administration, student and teacher use computers, printers, and software.
- Design, develop, manage, support, and maintain District and campus networks, Internet services, storage devices, application services. disaster recovery services, and enterprise e-mail systems.
- Support, and maintain hardware and operating systems for business and student accounting systems.
- Evaluate and oversee the purchase of District telecommunications services.
- Manage, support, and maintain District telephone systems and services.
Internet Web Site
- Develop, support, and maintain District web site.
- Train campus and departmental web masters to maintain subordinate web sites.
for information about Belton ISD's 1:1 Initiatives.
For more information about Technology Services, contact:
Michael A. Peterson
Director of Technology
400 N. Wall St.
Belton TX 76513