Registration & Enrollment
Registration Hours: 8:00 to 10:00 a.m.
Bring the following for registration:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Social Security Card
4. Withdrawal form from last school (if the school year has begun)
5. Proof of Residency, i.e. recent water bill, utility bill, or lease agreement.
6. We will need a copy of your drivers license
7. Any legal papers, i.e. custody
You will need to bring all of the items listed above plus you will need to go to food service to be approved for the pre- K program.
1. Notify the registrar in person or by phone 254-215-3300, at least one day prior to student departing.
2. Withdrawal form will need to be signed in person by the parent/guardian.
3. Return all school books, teacher supplies, library, and anything else that is Miller Heights property.
4. Cafeteria account will be checked for money owed or refunded.