District Transfer Process
On January 14, 2019 the Belton ISD Board of Trustees adopted new attendance boundaries that effect Elementary School students for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please review the important dates below:
January 25, 2019
- Parents of all Elementary school students will be mailed a letter requesting 2019-2020 enrollment verification.
February 4, 2019
- Applications for Elementary School Intra-District transfers will be accepted and reviewed.
- This includes transfers to Charter Oak Elementary School.
- Out-of-District transfer renewals will be mailed.
February 22, 2019
- Deadline to submit Elementary School Intra-District Transfers.
- Deadline to submit Out-of-District renewals.
March 1, 2019
- All NEW transfer applications, both Intra-District and Out-of-District, will be accepted and reviewed.
May 24, 2019
- Deadline for all NEW Intra-District and Out-of-District transfer applications.
April 1, 2019
- Elementary Intra-District Parents will be Notified of Approval/Denial of the transfer request.
June 21, 2019
- Approval/Denials sent out to ALL transfer requestors.
**Transportation is not provided for approved transfers.**
To submit a transfer request, please contact Robert Atmar or Dora Martinez for more information at 254-215-2004.