Belton ISD Online Student Enrollment
Please follow the steps below to complete the enrollment process. If you have any questions about enrollment status, re-enrollment process, or Skyward log-in information, please contact your campus directly.
- Enrolling NEW student(s) who have siblings currently enrolled at Belton ISD
- Please log into your existing Skyward Family Access account and click on the "New Student Online Enrollment" link to register an additional child.
- The login is always your: firstname.lastname - EX: john.doe.
- If you do not remember your password, please click on the "Forgot your Login/Password" link on the login screen.
- Enrolling NEW student(s) to Belton ISD
- Request a new Skyward Family Access account.
- Complete the Online Enrollment process.
- Ensure the application is submitted by selecting the button, “Submit Application to the District”.
- Attend Campus Document Review.
The Campus Document Review is a meeting held between the parent of the new student and the campus staff, to verify student residency and finalize registration. The Campus Document Review must be completed at the student’s assigned campus. Please call your student’s campus to arrange an appointment or visit the school’s front office.
Any 9th grader enrolling must complete the state required career survey before showing up for their registration appointment at the high school. It is the endorsement portion of the new HB 5. See below for the link and instructions.
- Enter name to personalize results in blue box at bottom
- Choose World of Work
- Choose “I want to do the interest profiler”
- Choose “interest profiler”
- Please write your category scores from the interest inventory and 3 careers (listed from your results) that you would consider as a career. Bring this information with you when you register at the high school.