REQUIRED DOCUMENTS that must be provided during Campus Document Review:
- Current original utility bill (not a telephone bill); exceptions may be made for families in transition.
- The parent/guardian’s acceptable photo ID* that matches the address listed on the utility bill.
- A copy of the student’s Social Security card.
- The student’s original birth certificate, valid passport with visa, or other legal document that establishes identity.
- Student’s current immunization records.
- A withdrawal form, transcript, or final report card from the last school the student attended.
Accepted forms of photo ID must be current and valid:
- State issued driver’s license
- Texas ID
- Passport with current address
- Military or government-issued ID
- Consular card
Non-Acceptable Photo ID includes but may not be limited to the following:
- A membership card such as Sam’s Club or other similar cards
- A debit/credit card with a photo, etc.