Early Intradistrict Transfer Important Dates & Application
On August 19, 2019 the Belton ISD Board of Trustees received details on the High School Transfer Process that affects students for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please review the important dates below:
August 19, 2019
- Board Presentation on High School Transfer Process
Parent Meetings were held on September 3, 4, and 10, 2019
September 17 - October 5, 2019
- The window for High School Intradistrict Transfer Applications is CLOSED.
On October 21, 2019 the Belton ISD Board of Trustees received details on the Middle School Transfer Process that affects students for the 2020-2021 school year.
October 21, 2019
- Board Presentation on Middle School Transfer Process
October 22, 2019
- Skylert message sent to all 5th, 6th, and 7th grade parents detailing process
October 28, 2019
- Parent Meeting at North Belton Middle School at 6:00 p.m.
October 29, 2019
- Parent Meeting at the Pittenger Fine Arts Center at 6:00 p.m.
October 28 through Noveber 15, 2019
- Middle School intradistrict transfer applications accepted. Follow this link to complete the Middle School Intradistrict Transfer Application.
January 10, 2020
- High School and Middle School Intradistrict Transfer parents are notified of approval or denial.
**Transportation is not provided for approved transfers.**
Early Intradistrict Middle School Transfer Applications will not be available until October 28, 2019. Please contact Stacie Seveska or Dora Martinez for more information at 254-215-2004.