B.I.S.D. Student Online EnrollmentThere are two major parts to new student enrollment.
- Complete the New Student Online Enrollment process and digitally submit the information. The Online Enrollment Registration process is available in various languages by using the "Select Language" drop down.
- Attend Campus Document Review to verify your proof of residency and provide additional paperwork.
- Any 9th grader enrolling, needs to take the career survey before showing up for their registration appointment at the high school. This survey is required by the state. It is the endorsement portion of the new HB 5. See below for the link and instructions.
2. Enter name to personalize results in blue box at bottom
3. Choose World of Work
4. Choose “I want to do the interest profiler”
5. Choose “interest profiler”
6. Please write your category scores from the interest inventory and 3 careers (listed from your results) that you would consider as a career. Bring this information with you when you register at the high school.REGISTERING A CHILD/CHILDREN WITH EXISTING SIBLINGS ENROLLED IN A BELTON ISD SCHOOL If you have a child/children that are currently or have previously been enrolled in a Belton ISD school, please log into your Skyward Family Access account and click on the "New Student Online Enrollment" link to register an additional child. Your Skyward Family Access login is always your: firstname.lastname - EX: john.doe. If you do not remember your password, please click on the "Forgot your Login/Password" link on the login screen.REGISTERING A CHILD/CHILDREN THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ENROLLED IN A BELTON ISD SCHOOLIf your child/children have never been enrolled in a Belton ISD school please proceed with the steps below.1: Completing New-to-District Online EnrollmentGetting enrollment started with Belton ISD is easy. The first thing you will need to do is "Request a New Account" by clicking the button above. You will be directed to the Belton ISD - New Student Enrollment: Account Request screen. There, you will Request a New Account to get started. (An Email Address Is Required) Your account allows you to save your information without submitting it; if you need to log out of the enrollment module before you are finished answering all of the information, you can save the information you’ve already entered and complete the module at a later time. Be sure to click the "Submit Application to the District" button once you are completely finished. The information will not be sent to the school until you choose the Submit option at the bottom of the online form.2: Attend Campus Document ReviewAll new-to-district students and their parent/guardian must also visit in person the school that the student will be attending to complete the final registration steps. This step is called the Campus Document Review.
The Campus Document Review is a meeting held between the parent of the new student and the campus staff, to verify student residency and finalize registration. For enrollment during the school year, the Campus Document Review must still be completed onsite at the student’s assigned campus and can be arranged by calling the school to make an appointment or visiting the school’s front office.The following records and documents must be provided during Campus Document Review:
Acceptable photo ID must be current and valid, and may include any of the following:
- Current original utility bill (not a telephone bill); excpetions may be made for families in transition.
- The parent/guardian’s acceptable photo ID* that matches the address listed on the utility bill;
- A copy of the student’s Social Security card;
- The student’s original birth certificate, valid passport with visa, or other legal document that establishes identity;
- Student’s current immunization records; and
- A withdrawal form, transcript, or final report card from the last school the student attended.
Non-Acceptable Photo ID includes but may not be limited to the following:
- State issued driver’s license
- Texas ID
- Passport with current address
- Military or government-issued ID
- Consular card
- A membership card such as Sam’s Club or other similar cards
- A debit/credit card with a photo, etc.