State Required Immunizations for School AttendanceKinder- 12th grade:Pre-K:2017-2018 Pre-K (4-yr olds) Texas Immunization requirements ( requisitos de vacunación para los de 4 anos.)Un-insured students can receive immunizations at the following sites:Bell County Public Health Immunization Clinics: open 7:00-11:00, 1:00-3:00
- Tuesdays @ 309 North 2nd Street in Killeen. Contact: 254-526-8371
- Wednesdays @ 509 South 9th Street in Temple. Contact: 254-778-4766
Click on box above for current flu info from Texas Health DepartmentFlu Season is Here!
1. Get VaccinatedBest protection for yourself and others is to get a flu vaccine. Go see your healthcare provider or click on the links below to choose other local flu vaccine providers .2. Stop the Spread
- Wash hands frequently
- Cover your cough and sneezes
- Stay home if sick
- Have a plan to care for sick family members at home
informed: Click on the box above for current information from the Texas
Health Department or call 2-1-1 for flu information.