Belton ISD COVID-19 Active Case Dashboard
About the Dashboard
- The dashboard is created to provide parents a transparent report on current conditions at the school their student attends. By providing factual data on this dashboard, it is our hope to eliminate confusion of actual cases versus people absent due to quarantine, other illnesses, or any other numerous reasons.
- Updated each morning, information for the dashboard is compiled by Belton ISD nurses based on a count of active reported probable and active lab-confirmed, positive cases of students and/or staff at a campus.
- Belton ISD will not share personally identifiable information about individuals who have tested positive.
- The Bell County Public Health District provides daily and weekly updates here on this COVID-19 dashboard.
- The Texas Department of State Health Services updates statewide information daily on this COVID-19 dashboard.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides the latest information about coronavirus and how to care for yourself and help protect others in your home and community.