About the Dashboard
- The dashboard is created to provide parents a transparent report on current conditions at the school their student attends. By providing factual data on this dashboard, it is our hope to eliminate confusion of actual active cases versus people absent due to other illnesses or any other reason.
- Information for the dashboard is compiled by Belton ISD Health Services based on a count of active reported probable and active lab-confirmed, positive cases of students and/or staff at a campus. Updates are reflected Tuesday through Saturday.
- Belton ISD will not share personally identifiable information about individuals who have tested positive.
- Tracking positive cases reported during school breaks could increase our dashboard numbers - despite the fact that these positive cases were not on campus or participating in a district activity causing a possible exposure risk to students and staff. We believe that including these cases on our dashboard, even though it occurred outside the school setting, provides the clearest and most transparent picture of active cases within the Big Red Community.
Viewing from your cell phone? Click here for the mobile version of the Dashboard.
2021-2022 Belton ISD COVID-19 Active Case Dashboard
- The Bell County Public Health District provides updates here on this COVID-19 dashboard.
- The Texas Department of State Health Services updates statewide information daily on this COVID-19 dashboard.
- The Texas Education Agency (TEA) and the Texas Department of State Health Services publish COVID-19 case data reported to TEA by public schools weekly on this webpage.