About the Dashboard
- The dashboard is created to provide parents a transparent report on current conditions at the school their student attends. By providing factual data on this dashboard, it is our hope to eliminate confusion of actual active cases versus people absent due to quarantine, other illnesses, or any other numerous reasons.
- Updated daily, information for the dashboard is compiled by Belton ISD Health Services based on a count of active reported probable and active lab-confirmed, positive cases of students and/or staff at a campus.
- Belton ISD will not share personally identifiable information about individuals who have tested positive.
- Tracking positive cases reported during long holiday breaks, such as for Thanksgiving and Christmas, will increase our dashboard numbers - despite the fact that these positive cases were not on campus or participating in a district activity causing a possible exposure risk to students and staff. We feel that including these cases on our dashboard, even though it occurred outside the school setting, provides the clearest and most transparent picture of active cases within the Big Red Community. Read more about this by clicking here.
Belton ISD COVID-19 Active Case Dashboard
- The Bell County Public Health District provides daily and weekly updates here on this COVID-19 dashboard.
- The Texas Department of State Health Services updates statewide information daily on this COVID-19 dashboard.
- The Texas Education Agency (TEA) and Texas Department of State Health Services publish COVID-19 case data reported to TEA by public schools on this webpage.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides the latest information about coronavirus and how to care for yourself and help protect others in your home and community.