New Hire Information
New Employee Orientation
Welcome to Belton ISD. We are excited to have you as a part of the team.
- Step 1 – Complete all paperwork and turn in to Teresa Donica in the HR department at the BISD administration building
- Step 2 – Call Teresa Lynch in technology at 215-2045 to schedule a pick-up time for your technology and system passwords
- Step 3 – Preview professional development opportunities for the summer, and sign up in Eduphoria. For assistance, contact Donna Kemp at 215-2031. Sessions can be previewed at https://eduphoria.bisd.net/authdistrict/login
- Step 4 – Make sure you attend New Teacher Orientation August 1st, 2nd and 5th located at Charter Oak Elementary
All new employees (including teachers)
- Make sure you complete required training at Safe Schools at https://eduphoria.bisd.net/authdistrict/login
- New Hires will have 30 days from date of hire to enroll in benefits.
- Please watch you email for more information to follow regarding new hire benefit orientation