As your child enters into his or her educational career the Kindergarten teachers have the following expectations of your child. These expectations will help your child have a successful year.
- Know your classroom teacher's behavior expectations and review the rules with your child periodically.
- Please review with your child appropriate bathroom skills.
- Volunteer for field trips and classroom activities.
- Maintain contact with your child's teacher.
- Check backpacks daily.
- Return the take home folders and sign and return any paperwork that the school may need.
- Read with your child.
- Work with your child on the skills that are being presented each week.
- Make sure your child is getting ten hours of sleep each night.
- Ensure that your child is getting to school on time.
- Read the newsletter.