2020-2021 Intra District Transfers & New Inter District Transfers
1. Applications for Intra District (within district) Transfers for 2020-2021 will be available beginning March 3, 2020.
Applications are available online at the links below.
Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Belton ISD (400 North Wall Street, Belton) no later than May 4, 2020.
It is the expectation that students will attend the campus that they are zoned to attend as determined by their home address. Requests for transfers will be evaluated using the criteria established in Board policy FDB(LOCAL).
During this time of transition, we will consider returning student requests, if:
- the student has attended the transfer campus for three or more consecutive years as a transfer student OR
- is going to be a fifth grader for the 2020-2021 school year as a returning transfer student to the campus.
In addition, siblings of all approved transfers are eligible for a transfer to that campus.
Any program needs of the student that cannot be met at the campus they are zoned to attend, may be transferred to a campus that offers that program.
Transfer requests for children of ALL full-time BISD employees will need to submitted during this time.
At this time, three BISD campuses have been closed for the 2020-2021 school year to new transfers due to capacity:
- Leon Heights Elementary
- Chisholm Trail Elementary
- Lakewood Elementary
2. Applications for All NEW Inter District (out-of-district) Transfers for 2020-2021 will be available beginning March 3, 2020.
Applications are available online, at any campus or at the Belton ISD Administration Building (400 North Wall Street, Belton).
2020-2021 Inter District Transfer Form (out-of-district)
Completed applications including attendance and discipline records can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Belton ISD (400 North Wall Street, Belton) no later than May 4, 2020.
Early Secondary Intradistrict Transfer Important Dates & Application
On August 19, 2019 the Belton ISD Board of Trustees received details on the High School Transfer Process that affects students for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please review the important dates below:
August 19, 2019
- Board Presentation on High School Transfer Process
Parent Meetings were held on September 3, 4, and 10, 2019
September 17 - October 5, 2019
- The window for High School Intradistrict Transfer Applications is CLOSED.
On October 21, 2019 the Belton ISD Board of Trustees received details on the Middle School Transfer Process that affects students for the 2020-2021 school year.
October 21, 2019
- Board Presentation on Middle School Transfer Process
Skylert Parent Message Sent on October 22, 2019
Parent Meetings were held on October 28 and 29, 2019
October 28 through Noveber 15, 2019
- The window for Middle School Intradistrict Transfer Applications is CLOSED.
January 10, 2020
- High School and Middle School Intradistrict Transfer parents are notified of approval or denial.
**Transportation is not provided for approved transfers.**
Please contact Cynthia Bode or Dora Martinez for more information at 254-215-2004.